Registration fee (vat 22% included)
Regular registration includes all sessions, opening evening reception (Tuesday, June 18), coffee breaks, lunches, and conference dinner (Thursday, June 20)
Accompanying Person registration includes opening evening reception (Tuesday, June 18), conference dinner (Thursday, June 20) and two half days guided tours around the city
- Online Credit Card
– Payment by credit card is possible only through the online registration system
– The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard
– All credit card service charges are to be paid by the registrants
2. Wire Transfer
– Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below within 2 DAYS from the registration date
– All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants
– A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com)
– Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
Centro Congressi Internazionale Srl
INTESA SANPAOLO SPA C/C: 100000067336
ABI: 03069 CAB: 01000
DESCRIPTION: Name + Last Name LCE2024
Visa Requirements and Invitation Letter
A customised invitation letter for visa purposes is only available for delegates who have confirmed and paid their registration in full. If you need it please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The letter is intended to help delegates raise travel funds or obtain a visa but does not imply the LCE 2024 Congress will provide financial support.
Please visit the website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs https://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en for further information concerning the documents required to obtain a visa. We urge all delegates to keep in mind that a visa application may take some time to be processed and should, therefore, be initiated early enough to ensure it is accepted before the Congress begins.
We invite you to check with your local Italian Embassy regarding what sort of documents are necessary, as this may differ in different offices in the same country.